Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu

Last night on our way home from baseball, I got a phone call from our counselor telling me that school has been cancelled until May 11. I thought it was joke since we're testing this week, but it's not. Our entire district (Comal ISD) and New Braunfels ISD are completely shut down because of the Swine Flu. There are no cases at our school and only a few in the district. I feel so bad for the kids. Most of them love coming to school. We had so many fun things planned including our field trip to the Alamo. According to the district we won't have to make any days up- it's being treated like a natural disaster. We're all just sitting around waiting to see what going to happen next. Pray that everyone stays healthy! On a lighter note, I can paint, work in the yard, work out, or SLEEP PAST 5:30!

0 comments: